Saturday, June 22, 2013

Construction Paper Nightmare/Dream-Come-True!

My construction paper was set up in neat, color-specific piles every August.  By June it looked like a bomb went off in my paper cabinet.  I would just grab what I needed, and then I would shut the door as fast as I could.  I found a great organizer on Pinterest and decided to search Amazon for something that would fit the bill.  I found a sturdy, cardboard organizer that holds exactly what I need.  Of course, I had to remove a shelf it the cabinet, but it was worth the back breaking strain!

If you are interested in the organizer, click here.  I paid $22 and now it has gone up to $27.  Scroll down the page and there are other sellers with cheaper rates for the same product.

I wish I had taken a before picture to display the full effect of chaos that had taken hold.  


Paper sorter for LARGE construction paper...finally!





No comments:

Post a Comment