I have been off on a bit of a hiatus. My new year's resolution was to be more consistent and write more blog posts. So, of course, I wrote less. It's kind of like saving money for me. When I say I'm going to try really hard and stick to a budget, I actually spend more! I think it's a reverse-psychology kind of thing.
Needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. A lot of wonderful, and not so wonderful, things have happened so far in 2014.
This summer I will be sharing some success stories and some learning experiences.
Reverse psychology aside, I do like to set happy goals. These are personal goals that take care of my self-happiness. I'm going to revitalize myself in many ways this summer. My list of goals (in no particular order) is listed below.
- read at least one adult novel
- go to the movies once a week...love movies!
- spend one hour a day on school work
- catch up on previous blog posts
- organize something in each room of the house
- organize something in each area of the classroom
- create new blog posts
- walk two miles each day
- ride my bike after dinner just for fun
- Go out to a quiet dinner twice a month with hubs
- catch up with old friends
- play cards, board games, or outside sports with my kids
Create a list of goals. Display the goals where you will see them each day. I like to write them on my phone and screen shot it. Then, I can make the goal list my screen saver. You are reminded every time you turn on your phone and it's private. I don't like displaying things on the fridge where everyone has a comment or suggestion. These are my personal goals and only have to do with me and my happiness.
Create your own happy goals.